Shelly Cashman Series® Microsoft® Office 365 & Word 2016 1e
ISBN-13: 9781305871014 / ISBN-10: 1305871014
Discover how to maximize all of the advantages that the latest version of Microsoft® Word offers with the focused approach found in Shelly Cashman Series® MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: COMPREHENSIVE. This new edition is part of the acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series® that has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students like you. Shelly Cashman Series® MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: COMPREHENSIVE provides an enhanced learning approach to help you master all aspects of Word 2016, no matter what your learning style. A trademark, step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages you to expand your understanding of Microsoft® Office 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition delivers the most effective educational materials specifically designed to engage, improve retention, and prepare you for success in working with the advanced features of Word 2016.
Microsoft’s New Productivity Tools for School and Work.
Office 2016 and Windows 10: Essential Concepts and Skills.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
4. Creating a Document with a Title Page, Lists, Tables, and a Watermark.
5. Using a Template to Create a Resume and Sharing a Finished Document.
6. Generating Form Letters, Mailing Labels, and a Directory.
7. Creating a Newsletter with a Pull-Quote and Graphics.
8. Using Document Collaboration, Integration, and Charting Tools.
9. Creating a Reference Document with a Table of Contents and an Index.
10. Creating a Template for an Online Form.
11. Enhancing an Online Form and Using Macros.
Misty E. Vermaat
Misty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft® Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft® Word books.