Database Security and Auditing: Protecting Data Integrity and Accessibility 1e
ISBN-13: 9780619215590 / ISBN-10: 0619215593
This groundbreaking approach to database security will prepare students for business applications in a non-database specific environment.
1. Security Architecture
2. Operating System Security Fundamentals
3. Administration of Users
4. Profiles, Password Policies, Privileges, and Roles
5. Database Application Security Models
6. Virtual Private Databases
7. Database Auditing Models
8. Application Data Auditing
9. Auditing Database Activities
10. Security and Auditing Project Cases
Appendix A: Database Security Checklist
Appendix B: Database Auditing Checklist
Hassan A. Afyouni has been working in the information technology field as a consultant for over 15 years as database developer, database architect, database administrator, and data architect. He has been an instructor at several universities in Canada and the U.S., a corporate trainer for some major corporations, and a curriculum developer for various courses and programs.